Getting Started So I want to get my dog trained. Now what do I do?
1. First thing make sure dog is current on all shots and is on heartworm program. Heartworm program is a pill you get from your vet that you give the dog once a month and covers all worms. Bring excess pills to cover dog during training.
2. Print registration form off from Registration Form Tab.
3. Fill out registration form
4. Email or call Tyce for drop-off date of your dog.
5. Mail registration form and $100 deposit check to Tyce to hold your spot for your dog. We only have a limited number of openings, so this will secure your spot. Deposit will go towards first month of training.
6. Tyce will then contact you once he has recieved your deposit and registration form to let you know he has recieved it.
7. About a week before your dog is to be dropped off for training Tyce will contact you about a date and time for the hand-off.
What do I need for the drop-off?
1. Make sure dog has collar. Identification tags on collar is encouraged. No choke chains.
2. Copy of shot records.
3. One large bag of quality dog food for each month dog is in training or if you want to use our feeding program it is $45.00 dollars a month. If you provide your own food, please have all bags of food when dog is dropped off. Any food your dog does not use will be returned to you at end of training.
4. Remaining first month's tuition.
What do I need when I pick up my dog when training is over?
1. Electronic Training Collar
2. I recommend the Pro 550 from Garmin. I am a dealer give my clients a discount if you want to purchase e collar through me.